Friday, August 27, 2004

TGIF

I am so glad it is Friday. Why? Because that means Monday is coming. This was been one week I wished had never happened. I know I cannot change what went on but I sure wish I could! The only thing I can do is start over at this point. So today is the first day of the rest of my life. I am so tired of all the fighting and silent treatments, mine and his. I am tired of being the way I am this week. I received an e-mail this morning, at least I think I did. I am being to think it was a figment of my imagination . I have looked in all my mail folders and it is not there. Spooky. Anyway this email talked about smiling and how a smile in contagious and how it can change your day and life. So I am starting right now on changing things. Here is a smile from me to you.

                                        

This is a special day for Brook. She is taking her promotion test for TaeKwonDo. Tonight she will be attempting to get her yellow belt. She has really shown a lot of improvement in the last couple of weeks. I am proud of her. Of course being the proud Mamaw that I am I will be filming it and taking lots of pictures! I will post them tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good weekend.  Good luck to Brook tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel for you. Seems like when things get in a mess here it is sooo hard to get back on track. I hate me and everyone else. I can't help it. I don't like the way things are going, but seem to have no power to change it. Just look to the Lord and he will help you. Pray for patients. Love yourself and love your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celeste, sorry things are not going well....Ill pray for you all....Good luck to brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celeste;
    I too, hate the silent treatments and all the fussing...but it helps to know that everyone has had these moments in life ...I tend to have the alot!!! lol And it seems like our life gets stuck in these awful little fussing grooves for a while before there is finally a little peace ...I hope this coming week will be better for you and your family. Keep on hangin'  in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celeste;
    I too, hate the silent treatments and all the fussing...but it helps to know that everyone has had these moments in life ...I tend to have the alot!!! lol And it seems like our life gets stuck in these awful little fussing grooves for a while before there is finally a little peace ...I hope this coming week will be better for you and your family. Keep on hangin'  in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHH, I FOR ONE, DOOOOOOO KNOW HOW PROUD A MAMAW YOU ARE CELESTE.
    SO GLAD SHE IS WELL, AND BACK TO HER LIL SELF.
    TELL HER I SAID TO KICK SOME BUTT IN THAT CLASS. :)
    KIM.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,