Wednesday, August 11, 2004

=(

Waiting on this day to be over. Started out really good. I went to the doctor today for some bloodwork and afterwards we ate breakfast out. Went to Walmart and everything was fine. Went to Dollar Tree and I got some figures for my Christmas village. I also got a small train set there too. Came home and called the bank to get account info and bam the s hit the fan.  The deposit for Friday was not there. So I said I must have not done it. I thought and said nope I never left the house until too late to go. So I looked for check and could not find it anywhere. I was so upset. I lost his paycheck. I went and told him amd then the really big dodo hit the fan! Anyway he calls his work and they re-issue it and he has gone to pick it up. Guess what I found the check. AND IT WAS NOT MY FAULT! He had not given it to me. He had placed it in his basket that is beside his side of the bed. Will I get an apology? NO. So I am here with swollen eyeballs  and he is gone to get the check at work. I am seriously thinking of turning it all over to him but if I do that we won't eat because he would not get the bills paid on time or at all. He does not know where any of the bills are. He really has no idea how to take care of it.

7 comments:

  1. I handle all the money Todd comes in and hands me the check immediatly. Men are just not organized. I dont know what will happen if I die though cuase I pay most o fmy billsonline. funny how your day can change in just one instant. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate, in a way; although Cliff would eventually apologize after he had time to think about it.  I hate when things like that happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you're having a bad day.  Things like this happen so don't be so hard on yourself (especially since it's not your fault).  I hope he buys you a little gift to make it up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You poor thing, I can just imagine the stress level of this. It will be better tomorrow. Hugz

    Lahoma

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I am so sorry. Great entry, but I well remember when I was still married that there was no way I could trust hubby to take care of all of it. Thinking of you and love the graphics here....... they made me chuckle, but I feel bad for your turmoil. Hang in there! judi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lord, honey you seem to be living my life. I have been through the exact same thing with my husband, and no I don't usually get apologies either...I feel so bad for you...I know how you must be feeling..but hey !!! it wasn't your fault anyway!!! Yep, I could just see my husband paying the bills ! He doesn't even want to stay in the same room when I make the checks out !!  lol Please know that we have all been in your shoes in one way or another...and hey, you gave me the chance to do what I jave been wanting to do for a while and that is to tell you how much I enjoy your journal ! I even have an alert to let me know when you add an entry..I AM HOOKED !!! Smile...God loves you, and we here in journal land do too!!!!

                                                                         take care!!
                                                                         tendernoggle@Aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't it make you feel a little bit good that it wasn't your fault? I bet it usually isn't your fault. I know it usually isn't my fault. LOL   Paula

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,