Saturday, August 28, 2004

My new star!!!

Here she is ladies and gentlemen the  black belt of the future, Brook in all her glory!

One of the older girls that got their red belt made a comment that she could hear Brook over the crowd everytime she yelled. I have raised a loud mouth.

Here she is with Master Lee and his wife. Mrs. Lee is also an instructor at the school. All of their children also have black belts. They are competing in the GA Showdown in October. Should be a sight to see.

Here she is, my Brook, proud  9th KUB, yellow belt, certified by the World Tae Kwon Do Federation.

10 comments:

  1. I love it!  I know you're proud of Brook.  By the way, I am the original loudmouth; my husband says I whisper louder than most people talk regular.  And it seems to be hereditary:  my daughter is the same, and both of her girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go,Brook!  I know when I learned the moves,my dad taught me,I felt like I'd really accomplished something. Plus,this is going to be so useful to her.  She'll be able to take care of herself and that's the best part of it all.  Congratulations,Brook.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that actoin pic!!!!!!!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pics! she looks so cute, and dangerous. LOL

    Lahoma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow she looks like she could beat me up!  LOL.  Yay Brook!  Give her a big hug for me.

    Sammie
    http://journals.aol.com/ladydriversammie/MovinOn

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GO BROOK!!! Celeste, she is an absolute beauty!!! How proud you must be! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be so proud of Brook! -Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  9. A STAR SHE CERTAINLY IS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST BEAMING WITH PRIDE ARENT YOU CELESTE? I THINK THAT SHE SHOULD MODEL. SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, AND LOOKS LIKE THE POSTER CHILD FOR A HAPPY CHILD WOULD LOOK LIKE.
    CELESTE, NO WAYYYYY COULD I BELIEVE HOW MUCH SHE LOOKS LIKE HER MAMAW!!! YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER MUST LOOK LIKE IDENTICAL TWINS GIRL!
    THANKS FOR SHARING THE PHOTOS, AND WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE BROOK A BIG HUG FROM ME AND TELL HER WHEN SHE BECOMES FAMOUS THAT HER FRIEND KIM IN INDY KNEW SHE WAS GONNA BE? "I KNEW BROOK WHEN"......LOL....
    KIM.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,