Friday, August 20, 2004

Back from doc

I am back from the doctor's office. Poor thing. They had to draw blood from her twice, first time she quit bleeding and they did not get enough. Everything was low. Her strep came back negative but they are testing the culture for other stuff. Her mono test came back negative too. It is making it's rounds here right now. Her glands are swollen and her throat is red. Her temp was 99 at doctor's office, when we got home and I took it again it was 104.3. It has been an hour and it is down to 103.4. I hope it continues to go down. I do not want to take her to ER. She is to start on meds now because it will be Monday before test results are in.  If her temp is not down below 102 by 8, I am taking her to ER.

4 comments:

  1. POOR POOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR baby. I hpe soon the temp goes down. try an epsom salt bath. Or vinegar bath. They do wonders. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing more worrisome than seeing a loved one sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my ! I shouldve read this entry first ! lol...... Hope all is well with the lil darling.....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,