Saturday, August 7, 2004

Hello

                 

Good morning everyone. It is a beautiful morning here in Georgia. I got to sleep in until 7am today. My hunny is on vacation this week starting today. We do not have any specific plans except to be togather. So if you do not see much of me this week you now know why! It feels like there is a touch of fall in the air today. It is 58 right now. Of course, that is decieving. It is August in the south, Dog days of Summer. I hope everyone has a terrific day today!  

8 comments:

  1. sound slike a nice day...and happy spending time together week...ill miss you!
    Beautiful graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is really big!  LOL..hope you have a nice day.

    Sammie  :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know about the dog days in the South!  I grew up in NC.  I also know about spending long days with my honey.  Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celeste I am smiling for you right now! : ) : ) : ) ! Have a great time with your hunny! You are so lucky.... 58! It's more like 98 here in Fla.  Hugs to you ~Ann ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't the weather beautiful???  I was down in Macon, and even in Macon there was a breeze and it wasn't too hot!  Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful rose!! Enjoy your Hunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the vacation with each other. It feels like fall in WV too! brrr!

    lahoma

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like we all have the same weather.  It was a perfect day here, temperature-wise.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,