Saturday, May 1, 2004

Weekend assignment #3

Worst advice I have ever recieved was "come on try it just once" Tried it and got hooked. It is coke and I am happy to say that when I realized that I had to have it  I quit but not before I was spending $300 a week on it. Not much by some standards but it was way to much. I am proud to say I quit cold and have never gone back. It has been over 20 years now.

Worst advice I ever gave: Move to Atlanta. Now my best friend lives elsewhere. It was good for her just bad for me. =(

2 comments:

  1. I also tried Coke as well, but it did nothing for me.  You did the right thing by quitting.  It is very expensive and not worth possible jail time.  I once had a boss who spent $50,000 on it.

    I am glad you are out of that trap now.

    God Bless,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that took a lot for you to come to grips with. I have similar experiences. Give yourself an "attagirl"!!!
    take it easy
    greyhoundloner03

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,