Friday, May 21, 2004

Last day of school.

Today is the last day of school. I have a feeling this will be a long summer. It takes more to keep her entertained and we live out in the country with no neighbors that have kids her age.  I will figure out something for her to do. Bought her a sprinkler, she likes that. I will probally sign her up for swim lessons. She needs to learn to swim. I cannot have her not knowing that. I do not know how to swim so I will make sure she can.

Today is also the last day of school for my niece. She graduates from high school tonight. She is a beautiful young lady. Driven to be a success. She started taking college classes this past fall. She had finished all of her classes except for one so she just attended half day and was dismissed to go to college classes. She plans on getting her BS in Nursing. She is also working part time at the hospital pushing patients. I am so proud of her. She managed to survive being a spoiled brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,