Tuesday, February 1, 2005

I went to the doctor this morning. I had an appointment to get bloodwork done. FUN. I am beginning to feel like a vampire's victim!  Blood was drawn for a fasting blood sugar, cholesterol, and thyriod. Everything was high 2 months ago when I was tested and so we are retesting. The sugar is the only new thing going on. My thyriod is leveling off finally ( I hope), my cholesterol has been coming down slowly but surely ( with no drugs), but my sugar has been climbing. The bad news is I gained a pound from last month, but we are pretty sure it is water weight from the female thing. No monthlys anymore but I still go thru everything involved with having one! Friday I go to the orthropedic doctor about my neck. We will see what he has to say. I think it will be a waste of time but I will go anyway. That is all for now!

3 comments:

  1. As a type II diabetic, I go in ,at least, every six mos for all the blood test crap. As a general rule, needles don't bother me, BUT, every once in a while, I get some "newbie" that couldn't find a vien in a gold filled mountain. Good luck on the results. rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything comes out ok!
    Carlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Godd luck for your tests!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,