Saturday, February 5, 2005

goals

The more faith you have, the more you believe,

The more goals you set, the more you’ll achieve.

Remember no matter how futile things seem,

With faith, there is no Impossible Dream!


- Alice Joyce Davidson

 

I have been learning that I need to set small goals. These small goals are stepping stones on my pathway to a bigger goal. Each time I reach my goal, my faith that I will reach the end goal increases.

Some people only set one goal in their life, then sit around complaining that they never get it. Why is that? Is it possible that the reason is they deliberately set a goal so high as to create an obstacle in order to not reach their goal. These people are the ones that have no faith.

1 comment:

  1. Nodding my head and saying "true. very true." But since you can't see me, I thought I would type it too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,