Thursday, February 3, 2005

weekend assignment #46




Weekend Assignment #46: Make one new rule to apply to the Super Bowl. This new rule can apply to any aspect of the Super Bowl, from the game to the spectators, to the halftime show, to the commercials. If it's got something to do with the Super Bowl, you can make up a rule about it.

My rule is that the rulebook that is played is the one that was in effect in 1980.

Extra Credit: Your pick for winner of the Super Bowl. Naturally, don't bother doing the extra credit if it's Sunday evening.

Well I will place my bet on the Patriots.



1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I agree with you or not. I can't read your entry.
    -Paul
    http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,