Here we go with another edition of Patrick's Saturday Six
1. What is your favorite restaurant to visit for breakfast and what do you order?
Susie's Restrauant, a small hometown place, real slow but the food is good. I usually order a western omelet.
2. Do you have any unique ability like those who appear on David Letterman's "Stupid Human Tricks?" If so, how did you learn you had this talent?
nope, not that I know of.
3. There are plenty of sites on the internet for pen pals; some of them are specifically designed for communicating with people in prison. Have you ever or would you begin corresponding with a stranger who was in prison?
No I do not think I would.
4. Name two questions you have always wanted to ask a pair of identical twins.
1. Do you really like your twin? 2. Is it true about the ESP thingy?
5. If you looked back at your high school yearbook photos, what is more embarrassing? Your hair, your clothes, your glasses, or your complexion?
All of the above.
6. If you had to change the color of one of the following, which would you change and why: the walls in your living room, your car, or your eyes.
My living room. The walls are off white and I am sick of it.