Friday, July 22, 2005

stuff

Everything around here has been going at high tension. I think everyone has been wound up tight as a spring. So much has happened that I know I have not told you.I have 2 litters of baby kittens. Belle jumped fence and we had to go get her. My neighbor has moved all his junk in his mother's house now that she is in a nursing home. Unfortunately that does not mean he is gone. Her house is next door! We have had a guest from Dallas Texas staying here for a few days. A little girl for Brook to play with. Brook is sunburnt in spite of sunscreen. Precious refused to allow a stud to mount her even though she was in heat. The garden is coming up fine. I hope I get food out of it. Went to the store and everything had gone up. Today we find out that Hazel only has $4 left. She had $260 on Saturday. Funny how all her money is gone days after J shows up. Need to cut grass. It is getting tall. Think I will go out and fire up the tractor this weekend. I like cutting with it. Now if the rain will stop for a day or 2. Hot right now. 87 out there but the heat index says it feel like 103. Think I will stay inside for a bit longer.

Take care everyone. Things are getting back to normal around here. At least what passes for normal!!! LOL.

11 comments:

  1. Well atleast the garden is doing good.
    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heat heats up the high tension.  It has been hot here too.  We are so spoiled her that real 'heat' wipes everyone out.  Evey friend that calls me sounds like they are on their last leg.  I would love tos ee the garden.  Sounds wonderful.  Pennie  

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you have a plate full don't you???? Lord Celeste, how do you deal with all that at once? lol I sure wish yall could get some ind of help with your MIL..it is not right what that daughter is doing to her. I know how hard it must be on PAt...Lord knows I went through the same stuff too.
    I know what you mean about stuff going up, it has here too.
    Carlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today was absoLUTELY beastly!  I am with you!  I spent five hours in the sun today cutting the yards at both houses...no fun.   C.    http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew!! Sure glad things are getting back to normal.TWO litters of kittens, my goodness...good luck with that. We just rescued one from a near death experience... our little MIMI...was bound to be put down and we adopted her. Keep cool in that heat...sounds brutal.
    KAthy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have had a lot going on. I say you stay inside take a long bath, watch your favorite show or read a book, and let the grass grow it will all  be there tomorow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be careful in the heat, but I am one to talk. You sound a little on the busy side, huh? Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are soooo busy Celeste! I love your journal,theres so much going on.Thank you for the prayers,its so good of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you all can eventually get back to low tensions.  It takes so much out of everyone when all is on the verge of losing it.  The heat does not help things one bit.  I'll bet the kittens are cute!  I'll also bet you do some of your best thinking and chilling out while you cut with that tractor.  It could be good therapy.  Take care and keep sipping on plenty of liquids.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have so much going on. You are a loving and kind person.... hang in there. judi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tension? Sounds like "life" to me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,