I don't do these every week but i really enjoy reading others answers. Well anyway here are my Patrick's Saturday Six on Sunday.
1. Have you ever called 911 for an emergency?
Yes, I have called for medical and non medical reasons. No I do not use 911 for every call. I keep the non-emergency number handy too.
2. Do you spend more or save more?
I spend more. How could I not? Groceries, gas and utilities have gone up steady over the last few years.
3. How many live plants do you have in your home now? Do you give them enough attention?
I have 1 live plant, at least I think it is alive.........
4. What was the last thing you did to exercise? How often do you exercise?
Minimal amount of excerise everyday. I hate it! Mostly I walk.
5. Where do you compare with regard to your parents: do you feel like an adult, or still like the "kid?" If you feel like an adult, when did you first feel that way?
I feel like an adult. I cannot remember the first time I felt like one. I could never compare myself to my parents.
6. Who is the last person you received a personal card or letter from that wasn't sent to mark a special occasion? Denise, by snail mail sent a lovely note, Joyce, by e-mail.
These are my answers. If you want to play along click Patrick's name above and it will take you to his entry.