Once again I play the Saturday Six.
1. Do you believe that Terri Schiavo should be allowed to die or that she should be kept alive?
I believe she shoulld be allowed to die.
2. Has the Schiavo case made you take any action towards creating a living will of your own?
I already had a living will and a medical Power of Attorney. I revieved it to make sure everything was okay.
3. Let's forget what we know -- or more likely, what we think we know -- about Schiavo's condition. If you suffered a brain injury that would leave you in a non-responsive vegetative state (whether Schiavo is in this state or not) and your doctors said that there was so much brain damage that there would be no hope of recovery, would you want to be kept alive no matter what?
I do not want to live in that state. I do not want my family to suffer because of it.
4. Has anyone outside of your immediate family ever asked you to be their "personal representative" to make such a decision on their behalf if they ever suffer a severe injury? Do you think you could really make the decision?
My mother asked me and my sister both. I would of had no problem doing her wishes.
5. Do you have a special outfit ready for Easter Sunday? Does your family have any special Easter traditions?
I will be wearing an outfit that belonged to my Mother. Easter baskets,new white shoes and ham is our family traditions.
6. What room of your house is the absolute messiest? Would you ever let a house guest see it?
My bedroom. I don't want anybody to see it but somehow everyone ends up in there!