Wednesday, March 23, 2005

another quiz

I got this from sistercdr. I am getting hooked on these things!

The Prioress
You scored 21% Cardinal, 64% Monk, 52% Lady, and 37% Knight! You are a moral person and are also highly intellectual. You like your solitude but are also kind and helpful to those around you. Guided by a belief in the goodness of mankind you will likely be christened a saint after your life is over.

You scored high as both the Lady and the Monk. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the lady, or you can be happy that you're an individual.

 


Link: The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test written by KnightlyKnave on Ok Cupid

2 comments:

  1. those definitely are addictive.. I got the lady.. I copied and pasted my result in my J.. check it out when you can if ya like.. Yours was a great result ! :) Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I  took the test and it said I was "THE LORD" . 26% cardinal,56% monk, 41% lady, and 56% knight !
    This was fun!
    Carlene

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,