I was reading my mail this morning and in it was a letter from the ASPCA. It contained a warning to dog owners about the dangers of eatting grapes and raisins. I never knew about this. I knew that they should not have chocolate and of course anti-freeze is not the prefered drink for them. But grapes? WOW! Here is the link to the story. Dogs and The Grapes of Wrath This study was just about dogs. It is possible that maybe grapes and raisins will do the same thing to cats and other animals. They do not say that in the story, it is just a thought that I had. Just to be on the safe side no grapes for any of my animals!