Saturday, April 30, 2005

Saturday Six

1. What do you tend to focus on the most?
  A.  The past.
  B.  The present.
  C.  The future as you think it will be.
  D.  The future as you are afraid it will be.


The present. I feel that the present will take care of the future.


2. Name three famous people (living or dead) whose blogs you would like to be able to read.


I honestly cannot think of any.


3. How long have you lived in your current residence?  How much longer do you intend to live in the same place?


I have lived here for 12 years. I plan on being here until I die.


4. Take the
pointless quiz:  What color is your heart?  

My heart is red.

5. How many of AOL's journalers have you met in person?  How many have you spoken with by telephone?

I have yet to actually meet or talk on a phone to any of my journal friends. I want to!

6. RAPID FIRE Question #2:  Who or what is the most annoying:


  a) Politician -Bush
  b) Late Night Talk Show Host-Leno
  c) Color-Fushia
  d) Habit-nail bitting
  e) Female Celebrity-Brittney
  f) Male Celebrity-Simon
  g) Television Show-Simpsons
  h) Commercial-Burger King
  i) Fashion Statement-saggy pants
  j) Word-whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,