Patrick's Saturday Six is being held in a different place today. The questions are here. You can answer there or in your own journal and leave your link there. Or you can go here and leave your link or answers.
1. If you could ask any question of the head honcho of AOL about the recent journal concerns, what would your question be?
I realize that outsourcing is cost effective for your company.Do you realize that if you continue to allow people that have a barebones understanding of English to monitor TOS and journal issues that you will lose customers?
2. How many journals do you visit regularly in an average week...or...if you use a blog aggregator service like "Bloglines," how many journals do you have in your subscription lists?
I probally have close to 75 on my regular list. All of those do not update daily. If they did I would never get away from here!
3. Back in July, I asked which of the Seven Deadly Sins (pride, envy, gluttony, anger, greed, sloth, and lust,) you were most guilty of. Now, it's time to pat yourselves on the back and figure out which one you are the least guilty of.
4. Recent reports indicate that some pharmacists are refusing to sell their customers the controversial "morning-after pill" when the customer prevents their prescription. Should pharmacists be allowed to refuse to sell a medication for which a customer presents a valid prescription based on their own religious beliefs?
Never. What if they decide well I don't believe in prolonging life so I will not sell heart medicine either.
5. Take this personality test: What type of personality does it say you are? Then go back to this page, click the link that matches your results. Read the description: how accurate do you think it is about you?
Your Type is
ISFJ Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging Strength of the preferences % 78 12 38 1You are:
- very expressed introvert
- slightly expressed sensing personality
- moderately expressed feeling personality
- slightly expressed judging personality
here is what Dr Keirsey says about it. ISFJ
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #50 from SpringsNymph: You've received an unexpected windfall of $50,000. What home improvement would you spend it on? I would put a screened in porch on the front and back. I would also add a room on the back side of the house.