Well I went shopping today and bought me a new toy. I bought me my very first digital camera. I have been spending all day getting to know it.
This is a picture of one of my crepe mrytles. It was a gift from my mama. It is a survivor! Twice goats have eatten it to the ground. another time it was mowed down.
Now this is a picture of a beautiful flower. Pay real close attention to it. It is called poison sumac. It will give you a worse rash than poison oak or poison ivy. We have plenty of it here.