Wednesday, June 16, 2004

New toy!!!!

Well I went shopping today and bought me a new toy. I bought me my very first digital camera. I have been spending all day getting to know it.

 

This is a picture of one of my crepe mrytles. It was a gift from my mama. It is a survivor! Twice goats have eatten it to the ground. another time it was mowed down.

Now this is a picture of a beautiful flower. Pay real close attention to it. It is called poison sumac. It will give you a worse rash than poison oak or poison ivy. We have plenty of it here.

8 comments:

  1. Oh you are gonna have such fun. Love the digi pics. >Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. hestiahomeschoolJune 17, 2004 at 5:15 AM

    I have a digital camera I got for Christmas but am too inept to figure out how to use it.  Thank you for the important note you left on my journal. I also know about poison sumac, having once squatted to pee in it.  Not a happy memory. :-)
    lots of love, Kas

    ReplyDelete
  3. hestiahomeschoolJune 17, 2004 at 5:21 AM

    PS Did the people who are breeders of Medicine Hats get in touch with you? They are interested in your filly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics Celeste!!! Enjoy your new camera! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are beautiful ! Wish a had a digital camera ! Id click , click , click all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew poison sumac had a flower! Very interesting. Aren't digital cameras the best?! I am addicted to mine. -B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your camera takes great pics Celeste, so glad you gotcha a nice one....Oh you have goats...i always wanted a goat....They eat your flowers? wow, maybe i dont want 1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! So that is what poison sumac looks like!  It is gorgeous!
    Krissy  http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,