Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Hello. I realize I have not been writing much lately. There has been a lot going on and nothing going on. Ihave been in a lot of pain lately from my neck. It has eased up some but not enough. I am having an MRI on Friday to help determine hat is going on. Ususally when I pinch a nerve in my neck it  only lasts a couple of days. This is 2 weeks . I can scratch my head now. LOL I could not do that 2 days ago. Now I find out I have to have different meds for my back because insurance will not pay for them anymore. I have already filled how many they will pay for. So stupid. They will pay for me to have narcotic drugs everyday but not a cox-2 drug. HUmph. I can use a drug that will make me high and not relieve the pain or nothing. I think I will use nothing. Anyway as soon as my neck is good enough for me to look at people without turning my whole body I will go look for a job. My mother will turn over in her grave. I am going to look in retail places not hospitals. I will not work in medical field again. I have 2 degrees in the medical field and they both pay VERY well but I treasure my mental health more than the pay. Although lately I have had doubts about my mental health. I talked to my doctor about that and she is of opinion that maybe we had better do something about the pain as my depression seems to stem from that time frame. Pat and I have had our problems for a long time. I love him but at times I don't like him. I honestly do not know how things with him will end up. I think that once I start bringing some money into the house that maybe if his burden is eased up then we will turn things around. If not, then I will have money and I will be able to do what needs to be done. I honestly hope that things do get better. I truely do not see a future without him. Everything I see has him there with me. Brook has been with her mama a lot over the Christmas break. That ends today. She will be back home as school starts back tomorrow. Wow it has been a long break!

68 degrees F right now. Where is my winter? Dont get me wrong I love these temps but I am thinking of all the bugs we will have this spring and summer because of no winter weather.

 That's it for now my head is falling over. Need a break.

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your health problems.  There is nothing worse than pain, I know.  I am also sorry about your problems with Pat but any kind of pressure can put a strain on relationships.  I think a change of job is a good idea.  It does not matter what you trained for, sometimes we just need to go in a different direction.  Hope that 2005 will be a great year for you so Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they find out what's causing all tha pain and that they can take care of it for you.  Our bodies are such imperfect vehicles of the soul!  Also hope things go well for you on the job search.  Above all, keep your mind sharp and your imagineation alive.  That will do the most for you in terms of your attitude.  Good luck, oh good luck to you, Celeste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope that you get to feeling better. Being in pain can make you depressed. I used to say I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. If you can get the pain under control maybe that will help your mental state. I know getting a job and getting out of the house will make a world of difference. At least for me it did. But I had to get a job that my health will let me do. I worked retail for years and it will kill your body. I am glad that I now have an office desk job. I know the Lord brought this job for me. But only after I submitted to His will in my life. Once He knew that I realized He was in control, he really helped me out. Good luck to you in your health, job hunting and also your home life. I know you are looking forward to having your little darling back home. Have a blessed night, I will keep you in my prayers, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope that you get to feeling better. Being in pain can make you depressed. I used to say I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. If you can get the pain under control maybe that will help your mental state. I know getting a job and getting out of the house will make a world of difference. At least for me it did. But I had to get a job that my health will let me do. I worked retail for years and it will kill your body. I am glad that I now have an office desk job. I know the Lord brought this job for me. But only after I submitted to His will in my life. Once He knew that I realized He was in control, he really helped me out. Good luck to you in your health, job hunting and also your home life. I know you are looking forward to having your little darling back home. Have a blessed night, I will keep you in my prayers, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling a bit better.  Constant pain, if you are not used to dealing with it, can eat you up emotionally.  Dont let the depression dominate you.  You are very special!  Pennie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celeste, I hope you get an answer to your neck problem....I went to a chiropractor with mine and it helped for a long time, but I am beginning to get the old pains back lately.
    As far as retail work.....well if that is what you want...go for it! You do what is best for you.
    Carlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly hope they find out what is going on with your back.... I will keep you in my prayers..... take things slow and easy....
    Ellie
    http://journals.aol.com/jibaro6543/ELLIESCRAZYLIFE/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celeste, I read your comment in my journal about feeling the poems in your "gut."  I truly believe that's your creative life speaking to you, Celeste.  It is calling to you through the poems.  It recognizes itself in the poems and it wants you to connect with it.  

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better soon. We here in j-land care about you. Paula

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,