I have not done this in a while, Patrick's Saturday Six. If you have not played before it is simple , just answer the questions either in your journal or his comment section.
1. Who is the first celebrity you recall having a crush on? Elvis!!! He was and still is my favorite.
2. What was your favorite amusement park ride when you were young? I am with Patrick on this one. I loved the Tilt-A-Whril!
3. If you could change your name (first or middle but the name you go by), would you, and if so, what would you change it to? Nope I think I have gone rather attached to my name so I think I will keep it.
4. Go to http://kabalarians.com and take the "First Name Analysis" test. Do you agree with what the site comes up with? I think it nails me pretty good.
Although the name Celeste creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it can cause a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know" when not combined with a balanced last name. This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension.
Your name of Celeste gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life. You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age. Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends. Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
Jessie: If you were in good health, would you donate a kidney to a friend who's dying regardless of what your family's opinion are and if yes or no, why or why not? Yes, I think I would.
5. Other than Johnny Carson, which former talk show host's tape archives would you most like to visit, and why? I honestly can not think of anyone.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #44 from