Monday, January 17, 2005

Monday

Monday, Monday morning. It is a cold morning. 18 degrees F. You would think there would at least be frost of things outside. Nothing. I think it is too cold to frost! I need to get dresses so I can go pick up Brook. She spent night with her mama. She wanted me to come get her so she could have blueberry pancakes. There is no school today.

I have to tell you I got Brook the cutest thing, a punching bag with ScoobyDo on it. She loves it! She has been using it to help her practise her kicking and punching. It is really good. It is taller than her by just a little bit so she can work on kicking someone in the head! LOL She is doing so well on her TaeKwonDo. She is going for her green belt at the end of this month. I have to buy protective gear for her now. They are starting to do contact now and so feet and hand gear is required. She will need head and chest gear also if she is in any tourneys.

BRB need more tea.

The sun is shining so bright! It is hard to believe it is as cold as it is. I know it is cold. I just looked at my pretty blue toenails and they are not painted! HAHAHA

Today is Martin Luther King's birthday. A great man.

I like these IM catchers. It sure makes it easier to talk to more than 1 person at a time. You can see when someone is IMing you that just maybe you don't want to talk to right now too! LOL

My neck is hurting this morning. Funny thing is, since my neck has been bothering me, my back has been doing good.

I started using Splenda today in my tea. I don't know why I was holding out on it. My Doctor is worried about the possiblity of me becoming diabetic. There is a strong history of it in my family. My sugar reading has been creeping upwards and last time it was 139, fasting. I have always known that I would have to start watching things. BTW Splenda tastes pretty good. It costs so much though.

Phone is ringing. Probally Brook wanting to know where I am. Well gotta go for now. 

10 comments:

  1. I use splenda also...
    Donna In TEXAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess all that "boxing" stuff worked pretty good for Hillary Swank, huh? MLK would roll over in his grave if he saw the Randy Moss's of the world, and the idiocy they display all the time. I consider myself a frr thinker, and prejudice is not one of my favorite words, but , it's a shame, how a few can ruin it for so many. I use Splenda, I'm alreadt type II, and like it a lot. I got mine at the commissary, and didn't really compare prices, sorry. Get those "blue toes" moving, have a great day. rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEP, IT WAS COLD AS "A WELL DIGGERS BUTT" HERE THIS MORNING TOO! THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA GETTING BROOK THAT SCOOBY D00 PUNCHING BAG! I'M SO GLAD SHE IS TAKING TAEKWONDO, EVREY GIRL NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO PROTECT HERSELF. THAT WAS THE CUTEST LITTLE TEA POT AND CUPS!!!
    CARLENE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splenda is the first fake sweetner I could use without getting a headache...I love it.  Go To BJ's wholesale club...It's way cheaper there than anywhere else.  Nice Journal

    NJLB
    http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

    ReplyDelete
  5. {{{{ Celeste}}}}},

    Love the graphic.  It was cold here too...when I left the sleep study center this morning it was about 27 degrees...sometimes I forget that winter comes to Texas too  LOL     I hope things get better with your neck and back.

    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  6. "blue toenails" giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I drink alot of hot tea during the day, and I have to start using Spkenda or something, because all this sugar is no good either.....blue toenails..hahahhah!
    ;-)

    ~JerseyGirl
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your entry makes me feel guilty!  The temperature is in the 80's here.  You sound as if you are feeling better.  I am so glad.  Pennie  

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel just like that graphic in the mornings. I am a night person. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  10. My two nephews did TaeKwonDo and they once gave me a little exhibition all dressed up in their face masks and protective gear !  They did look funny, just like little warriors !    Nice graphics ;0)   Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,