Wednesday, January 19, 2005

working on stuff

I have been fiddling all morning long on trying to come up with a way to type on bordered backgrounds So what do you think? Did I get it? If AOL would use more tags I could do it easier. They do not recognize the code I found soooooo I had to figure something else out besides spacing a lot which as everyone knows does not always work after the entry is saved. It is not perfect yet. I have to use the add pictures from hometown link and it only allows one picture so unless I send out a lot of alerts trying to come up with the right size to use, I will just have to use a generic size. It may be too big or small at times. I am not sure if I can use paragraphs yet either. This will be my first test.
What do you think? Did I do it?

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear Celeste, I cannot see any bordered background.  Sounds like you are very clever though, even being able to attempt this stuff.  I have not and would not have a clue.  Hope that you succeed. ((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOPE DON'T SEE ANYTHING, BUT I GIVE YOU AN A FOR TRYING!!! I DO GOOD TO GET MY ENTRY IN! LOL
    CARLENE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...the first sentence has a bordered background...LOL This is the problem I was having.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,