Thursday, December 2, 2004

so tired






    I am so tired today. I went to the doctor this morning and had blood work done, 5 test tubes of blood. I am tired of that! They were checking my thyroid and lipids. Both are out of whack. I am so tired of it. For some reason they are unable to regulate my thyriod. I have hypothyriodism. I have gained 7 pounds in 2 months. NOT GOOD! On top of that she checked my ears out and once again they are bulging. I knew they were because I was dizzy this morning. Running a temp now too. So now I am on antibiotics for that. Taking thyriod meds I cannot take any decongestant. So here we go again. I have got to perk up. I will never get everything done that I need to do.


Pat is off work today. He is out riding his horse. I want to be I keep getting dizzy so that is out. He took one look at me and said that I looked sick. LOL Sick or not I still have to fix supper. I have to eat. He does not cook (except for hotdogs) and nobody delivers here.


Brook got a treat today. Her papaw rode down and picked her up on Crystal. She got to ride her back to house while Pat walked. She came in with the biggest smile. She loves her Papaw.


Gonna take some more stuff for fever so I will feel better. Tomorrow is Christmas parade and Brook is in it so I have to feel better!. Don't worry I will take pictures!


                        

9 comments:

  1. I have thyroid auto-immune disease.  My thyroid is underactive.  A great supplement (it's all natural) that will jump start your thyroid is ashwanganda.  You can get it at your local vitamin store.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awee Celeste hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's both take a nap!  I'm tired too.  Since I'm returning to work Monday, I cooked a nice meal for Cliff... fish, fried potatoes, corn bread and a salad.  Once I'm working, we're on different shifts; so I have to cook things that can be reheated well, then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DONT WORRY ABOUT THE WEIGHT GAIN, JUST CONCENTRATE ON GETTING WELL, AND FEELING BETTER. WE WILL ALL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT. :)
    I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES OF THE PARADE CELESTE. :) AND I BET BROOK WAS HAPPY THAT SHE GOT TO RIDE HOME ON CRYSTAL. PATS GOT HIS LIL BUDDY RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS HER, OR DOES BROOK HAVE PAT RIGHT WHERE SHE WANTS HIM ??? LOL!!
    KIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well!

    I have you in my prayers!

    angieabk@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh,I hope you feel better Celeste...Wow! Brooke gets to be in the parade!!!
    Please take pictures for us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :::saying a prayer:::

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh! Hope you are feeling better soon. The doc can't suggest something to decongest you that won't interact with the thyroid meds? double ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot dogs?!  Not a great mean when you're feeling under the weather, that's for certain.  You need a good home cooked meal--I wish I could cook dinner for you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,