Saturday, December 4, 2004

little bit of this and that



The parade last night was a blast! Unfortunately so were most of my pictures. The first few were blurry because it was cold and the lens fogged up. After that all the lights caused really strange effects that pretty much destroyed the pictures.I will work with the ones I have and hopefully have something to post. The parade started off at the playground and ended at the old high school. We had the Coca Cola truck and trailer there all decked out in lights. Several other trucks and trailers had large displays including one with Elvis on it singing carols. Candy was flying everywhere. Hundreds of people lined the streets. The parade stretched for over a mile. It took over an hour to reach the final spot.

So today I have been recovering. Got the tree up ,no decorations yet. I suppose I will spend the rest of the night fixing it. I am by myself so it will take time.

   Ok, update on my doctor appointment. My blood work came back and my thyriod was worse. So my medicine has been upped again. More bad news, my sugar was 139. Been getting a little higher each time. The good news is my cholesterol is a lttle lower. The bad kind came down 12 more points. My total is 237 now. I know that is still high but my good kind is very good and my trigesterids is good. I am not taking meds for that yet. As long as it continues to drop at the rate it is then I can avoid them.

Well time for me to get busy again. I will catch up with everyone later. Everyone have fun tonight and be safe.


<?a>

2 comments:

  1. HEY GIRL! I WAS RIGHT WITH YOU ABOUT THE CHOLESTEROL AND TRIGLYCERIDES. MINE WERE UNBELIEVABLY HIGH. I ATE OATMEAL TO DROP POINTS OFF MY CHOLESTEROL, AND I QUIT FRYING FOOD TO LOWER THE TRIGLYCERIDES. IT WORKED!! I AM SO GLAD. I WAS ON THE EDGE MY COUNTS WERE SO HIGH. I HOPE YOU GET YOUR THYROID PROBLEM BALANCED OUT CELESTE. KEEP US POSTED ON THAT.
    KIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry about youor pictures! But glad the parade was a success!!!H ope your next appt. to the doctor goes better!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,