Wednesday, December 1, 2004

AHHHHHHHHHHHH



         Well I am not thru yet. It seems the more I do the more there is to do. I now have 3 rooms tossed to the ceilings! I have almost finished rearranging the bedroom so I can put the saddles in there. (Actually the saddles are in there now)In the livingroom, I have 2 large plants that I have to find a place for. I have an antique drop leaf kitchen table that I have to make room for so I can set up my Christmas village. I have to decide which window to place the tree in front of so I can arrange the couch and loveseat. All this would be easier if the computer was not in the livingroom and the television was not in a built in corner cabinet. My only corner in the livingroom except for the one behind the door.  Well I am off to finish my bed so I have a place to sleep. I will work on the rooms tomorrow and get it finished!

                                 
Isn't she pretty?MzGoochie made her for me.



8 comments:

  1. Oh boy seems you have your work cut out for you. Don't forget to take a break. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My, I  hope you have plenty of tea handy!!! That angel is soooooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having a ball! Glad we have "down sized" our entire xmas thing. One little tree and some stuff, BUT its nice and does provide the "mood" I guess a lot depends on whether your "naughty or nice" LOL <eg>etc,etc. rich

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have to post a pic or two of your Christmas village once its up.. ! I love the tag .. very nice indeed! :) Melaney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I forgot tot ell you how much I like your backgrounds!!! This one was real pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, she's pretty if I do say so myself. hee hee
    All I did was put up my little 2 foot tree and hang a few stockings. Cameron put lights up around the patio.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come do my house next? I'll pay ya! Hee hee! The decorations are in the hall closet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,