Wednesday, December 1, 2004

First day

Okay, it is now the first day of December and I have to get busy! I promised Brook that we would have our tree up by this Sunday. O boy what a job that will be. I love putting up the tree but I hate what all I have to do to get ready for it. First order of business is to rearrange the living room. That means Pat's saddle has to leave the room! LOL that is right, his saddle is in the livingroom. Mine is in the bedroom. So I guess Pat will just have to join me in the bedroom.

First things first, a pot of tea  and a piece of toast.

Now I will get to work. Have to clean living first. For some reason there are toys and clothes in floor.....

4 comments:

  1. LOL!! YOU ARE SCHEMING ON HOW TO DO THIS QUICKLY, I CAN TELL! HAVE FUN TODAY DECORATING! I AM GOING TO DO JUST THAT THIS WEEKEND..............FINALLY!!
    KIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey when you are done can you please come here....you busy busy Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...the Christmas tree. I know I'm going to have to put mine up soon too. Post pics when your done, I bet yours is going to be a beauty!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. John use to keep his saddle in the living room. Sold his horse (Waco) and the saddle several years ago. Says he is too old to ride anymore. Well he didn't just ride, he worked cattle and I guess that is rougher then just going for a ride. Paula

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,