Tuesday, December 28, 2004

it is over

Christmas has come and gone. Bits of paper and boxes are still showing up in the strangest places. I found wrapping paper behind the toliet! Pieces of syrofoam defy my effort to vacuum them up. I am gonna have to pick them up by hand! What happened to my suction power? HUM Maybe I need to change the bag..... I ate too much and plan on eating more. I like leftovers. I can heat them up in my new microwave, make coffee with my new coffeepot and and toast my bread in my new toaster! I feel like I have a new kitchen! Now if I could have only gotten maid service............

I got so many cards this year. I am not used to getting but maybe 4 cards and 2 of those are from companies! To all my friends I thank you both for the snail mail ones and the cyber ones.

The Hummers were a success with my two kids(Brook and her Papaw). There is one problem, they operate on the same frequency so I will need to find someone that knows how to teweek it. They have to be a long ways apart from each other or one control will operate both cars!!! Everybody was happy with what they got. No returns this year! It was truely a miracle year!

   Well it is time to countdown for the next holiday! New Year's Day! WOW It is hard to believe that this year is coming to an end. I look forward to beginning a new year. Time for changes in my life. I am not sure what will be changed but I do know that changes will be made. I need to like myself more.

Well back to packing up the Christmas stuff. Everything but the tree.

8 comments:

  1. Isn't  it one of the strangest feelings in life? The day after, it's like, what happened? So anyhow, have fun bringing in the New Year, Happily. rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad it is over...Oh and thanks for the card..i got it yesterday...I didnt get my cards sent, found em in a stack of stuff to do...oh well ill save em for next year...so glad its over...Glad Brooke had a good xmas and glad your looking forward to the New year me too better I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you'll write more about:  "I need to like myself more."  Ain't I just so nosey?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays!

    ~JerseyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean by "It's over" & all I can say is ...WHEW! I just wanted to thank you for my cards both email & snail mail. They made my day!!! Hugs to you , Celeste! ~Ann : P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree about those left overs. I think I enjoy eating it more the second time then I did the first. Too tired on the first round. Hope your New Year will be everything you want it to be. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last year I had everything packed away by New Years, but this year, I plan to wait and see how it brings in the New Year keeping it up.  I hate that Christmas is over.  I love the whole season.

    Have A Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,