Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Rules of Chocolate

  The Rules of Chocolate

1) If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.

2) Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

3) The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in hot car.

The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

4)Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.

5) A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?

6) If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract each other?

7) Q. Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous?

A. Because no one wants to quit.

8) Money talks. Chocolate sings. Beautifully.

9) Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger. Therefore, you need to eat more chocolate.

10) Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

11) If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?

11 comments:

  1. Love it!  This should be my motto!!!!!   I think if you don't like chocolate you are weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must send to all my chocoholic friends ....I know this will do their diets the world of good....lol....Thanks for sharing....Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahmand did not realize there were rules but I like htem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Celeste...the chocolate rules are NOT a good thing....but oh how delicious they sounded LOL....hope your neck is better and that it has stopped raining....Mixon and I arrived back home last night from Destin Florida....the weather there was great....but well....there is no place like home.....LOL...trying to catch up on my journal news.....after all...gotta keep my priorities straight here.....Hugs....Ora

    ReplyDelete
  5. now that I know the rules I think I'll go eat some chocolate!
    Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds so good now that I am not smoking .  Now I am dying for some choc.  Gotta get around and get to store and soon.  Chocolate.....chocolate......give a girl some chocolate. hmmmmmm. TerryAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think I just gained 5 pounds reading this entry! LOL rich

    ReplyDelete
  8. My way of thinking exactly...chocolate fixes everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!  Wonderful!  And so true!!  Where did you get these?
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! I like these rules. Thanks for the laughs.       ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  11. chocolate is my weakness!  nice journal thx for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,