Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Neck, Pat and cleaning

My neck is better today. I can still feel the pain but it has decreased.

Pat calls me every chance he gets. I think he  misses me. He seems to be having a time of it there. Has made him rethink a few things in his life. I hope he is not thinking of getting rid of me. NAH he would not be calling me so much if he was. He is really up about this program he is going thru. Get this. He has said that he is going to start a journal. I don't know if it will be on line or not, private or public. He will be home tomorrow afternoon sometime.

It has been a long miserable day. It has rained all day long. A little late to be giving us all this rain. We needed it back in September.

I got the bathroom done yesterday. Even cleaned the shower door. Hate doing that. Today I worked in the laundry room. I had Candy and her husband go to the dump today. I did several flings and gathered up 5 garbage bags of throwaways. I could not believe the stacks of magazines I had saved! My shredder has been working overtime. I keep finding little bags of mail that I have saved, for what I don't know. I am determined that by Easter( hopefully Valentine's Day) I will have a neat and organized home. That is my goal anyway.

Well I need to get some sleep. I have to be up in 6 hours to get Brook up for school. Good night everyone.

9 comments:

  1. I am trying to get organized too...and I hope I can get things in better order this year.
    carlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. There must be something in the J-land air because, a lot of us are doing the "spring cleaning in the middle of winter" thing. I think it's because we're stuck here looking at this mess, it's time to get rid of it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have beenorganizing over a year now trying to get going making it easier. I cant wait ot hear changes Pat is setting up. I think it will be exciting for you. yeah new but exciting Im so glad your neck is better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celeste glad your neck is feeling better.   And I know you will be happy to have Pat back home again...Hope you tell us what changes he is going to make - be nice if he starts a Journal...would look forward to reading that....Sounds like you have been really busy, come Spring you won't have anything needing to be done...
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celeste
    I'm glad your neck is better today.  It sounds like Pat is really taking this seminar to heart!  If he starts a journal online, I hope I'm going to be able to read it.  Kudos on getting things cleaned up a bit.  I've got two storage units that really need to be gone through and emptied out, but can never seem to find enough time.  The PIC of Bebe was pretty, maybe Chip will eventually start singing, or talking, too.  
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that your neck is feeling better.  Sounds like you have still been able to keep going and get some of those dreaded chores done.

    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

    ReplyDelete
  7. If he miss you that much maybe it was a good thing that you didnt go
    Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Celeste, I`m glad your neck is feeling better.  It`s such a miserable time of year and it get`s us all down, roll on Spring time!  It`s amazing the rubbish we acumulate, we always say we might use things again and never do.  I must have a good clean out myself! :o)

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I am determined that by Easter( hopefully Valentine's Day) I will have a neat and organized home. That is my goal anyway."

    Someone left this link for me at my journal and it's a cool site, they help ya get organized.  It is flylady.com

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,