Monday, January 9, 2006

a quiz

Took a quiz today that I found in Kas' journal. It really does discribe me. I think I need to do something here.......

 

Your Social Dysfunction:
Avoidant

You are excessively sensitive to potential rejection, humiliation or shame. You tend to be socially withdrawn, in spite of desire for acceptance from others.

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Please note that we aren't, nor do we claim to be, psychologists. This quiz is for fun and entertainment only. Try not to freak out about your results.

2 comments:

  1. hum I got the same answer as you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avoidant? hmm I really don't think that is all that true......after all you did make a friendship with me out of thin air in Tri-Peaks Solitaire. Don't let that "Test" get to you.....you are who you are, you have friends and we love you, very much! By the way.....if you want to know my "test" results......they say normal, Lol don't know how much I agree with that.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,