Sunday, January 15, 2006

grumble

The next couple of days I will be at odds. Pat is out of town (well not really) until Wednesday. He is attending a seminar called Sustaining Excellence. It is some kind of motivational thing I think. What I mean by not really out of town is he is opnly about 30 miles away in a hotel. Not just a rinky dinky room either. He is in a suite. Grumble grumble. I want to be there with him. If Candy did not have to work tomorrow morning I would go there and stay the night!

O well. I am going to go mope and play games and NOT share the computer! LOL

7 comments:

  1. awwwwwww I bet you do wish you were there poor thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, aren't the spoiled brat, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say you pretend you are in a hotel, put your feet up, leave the bed unmade and call Pizza Hut for room service!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not fair!!!!  You should be there ... Pennie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you could go!
    Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hum......Just 30 miles away??  I drive that far to work.  Why not some kind of wicked little rendevous??!  -  Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would go and come home early in the morning!
    love ya,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,