Saturday, June 11, 2005

Saturday Six

  Click picture to go to Patrick's Place. Now for the Saturday Six..

1. When was the last time you looked your significant other in the eye and told him or her how much they mean to you?

I tell him I love him everyday. Last Sunday we were out somewhere and I found a little candle pot that had a saying on it. I showed it to him and told him that this was how I felt. It said,"If I had to do it over again, I would still choose you."

2. Which business do you have the longest continuous relationship with:  your bank, your auto insurance provider, your home telephone provider, your cellular phone provider, or your cable company?  How long have you been with them?

That would be my bank. I have been with them for 12 years.

3. What is the most embarrassing question you've ever been asked?

I honestly cannot think of anything.

4. You have the ability to snap your fingers and be instantly transported to one of three places whenever you wish to go there.  Which three places would you select as your destinations?

The first would have to involve time travel, I would like to go back to age 5 to my childhood home. The second would be the Rockies. The third would be my farm.

5. Last week, the Reader's Choice question asked you to identify your favorite movie line.  Later this month, the American Film Institute will list the 100 Greatest Movie Lines of all time.  Which one do you expect to win?

" Frankly, my dear I don't give a damn"

6. You are given the gift of an original oil painting by any famous artist.  What painting would you choose and why?

Any of Judith *Heartsong's. I find her paintings to be so revealing and heartmoving.

*editted. I earlier said Lightheart. Probably because I always think of light when I think of her!

3 comments:

  1. I think the "Gone With The Wind" quote will get it but, I just wanted to give "Star Wars" a shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to #1....I tell my hubby everyday too.                   C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I liked your answer for #6, That's exactly what I would have said.

    :)

    Lahoma

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,