Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Round Robin

Now if this is not one fine week for Round Robin, I will eat my hat.

 

 

Cliche' is the theme for this week. I had been looking all week for something and here on the last day Belle helped me out. I was outside looking around and she decided to eat my hat!

This is a list of all the other Round Robiners! Go and check out the other fine examples of cliches'.

Kat... "From Every Angle"  posted   Mary... "Alphawoman'sBlog"  posted   Aunt Nub (AKA) Liz..."Aunt Nubs Empty Head"  posted   Steven..."sometimes photoblog"   Monica..."Mamarazzi"   posted  Becky..."Where Life Takes You" posted    Gypsy..."Gypsy's Journey"     Carly..."Ellipsis"  posted   Alan..."F-Stop"     Kimberleigh..."Life as I live it" posted  Karen..."Musings from Mavarin"  posted Betty..."My day My Interests"   posted  Duane..."sotto voce"    posted Nancy..."Nancy Luvs Pix" posted    Sharky..."Substance; or lack of"     Robbie..."Robbie's Ruminations"     Coy..."Dancing in the rain"  posted   Michael..."Confessions of a Madman"     Patrick..."A Stop At Willoughby"posted   Derek "Picture of the Day  Posted

14 comments:

  1. AOK, interpertation and photo!
    And I thought my girls were characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - this is a good one! You had me chuckling over this. We've had some AWESOME interpretations of this.

    Monica
    http://journals.aol.com/photographybymon/Mamarazzi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL This one got a real laugh out of me. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love this one, this is great!

    :)
    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this picture. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!

    Celeste this is too funny! Excellent honey! :)

    Always, Carly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eat my hat is perfect. Love the horse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a wonderful photo!  It made me chiuckle.  I especially love the special FX. - Karen
    http://journals.aol.com/mavarin/MusingsfromMavarin/entries/1858

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boy, you were in the right place at the right time for THIS one!!  Terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha Ha!  Leave it to the horse, of course!  Is there anything they won't get into?  They are worse than bad children or mischievious muts!  - Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, if I were Belle, I'd say that's what you get for weaing a straw hat. ;-)

    Great photo! :-) ---Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,