Friday, June 24, 2005

Catch up

Yesterday was a topsy turvy day. For some reason Pat and I were at odds. I hate days like that. Makes my contacts sticky. The day got worse for Pat. He had something get in his eye at work and called me. I told him to go to ER and make sure nothing was still in it. He did and nothing was still there. The Doc did say he had cornea abrasions. I knew that. It hurts a great deal. He gave him some drops and told him to follow up in 2 days with his doc if it is not better. Usually they heal in about 2 days . This morning his eye is still burning and hurting. Both eyes are red and watery. I hope that they heal fast. I know from personal experience that these things HURT!

Brook will be taking her belt test tonight. She is going for her blue belt. The progression will slow down now. It will take much longer between times to get the higher belts. It will take about 2 years from this point to get her black belt. That is, if she works on it. It will be lots harder from here on out. Yes, I will take pictures. LOL.

Well gotta go. I am sorry if I missed out on any journal entries. I got a bit overwhelmed and deleted alerts. I am catching up though.

8 comments:

  1. Good Luck, Brook!  Pictures, pictures!!!  JaE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been deleting alot lately too, it must be the summer time weather thing. Glad you're caught up, so am I!! rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Pat's eyes are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did the same thing. I got real busy and was frantic to catch up with alerts at first, then I decided just to delete all of them and start all over again. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Pat..he has had hard luck this year....hope his eyes get better.  Danny came to me the other day and asked me to look in his eye and see if anything was in it. ..it had been watering real bad for 2 days. Well I had looked before, but I looked again and low and behold it WAS something in his eye...a huge black knat looking bug up in his eyelid....we got it out and 2 days later his eye was cleared up.
    Carlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope Pats eyes get better soo, they sound very painful.

    Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope ya'll were blessed with a great weekend......and that Pat's eye gets well with no problems.  -  Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had 93 alerts and I am on 72 right now. I may just have to delete yours in the future...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,