Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Crystal

This is Crystal. This picture shows off her crystal blue eyes. Shows off that little black fly too!

 

Think this qualifies for the round robin about Crystal?

 

 

 

Steven - (sometimes)photoblog

Aunt Nub - Aunt Nub's Empty Head

Carly - Ellipsis

Alan - F-Stop

Duane - sotto voce

Karen - Musings from Mâvarin

Kat - From Every Angle

Robbie - Robbie's Ruminations

sharky - Substance; or lack of

Monica - Mamarrazzi

Dawn - Dawn's Drivel

Coy - dancing in the Rain

Becky Yanagi - Where Life Takes You

Betty - My Day, My Interests

Patrick - A Stop At Willoughby

Celeste - My Day and Thoughts

Tess - FirstDigitalPhotos

Derek - Picture of the Day

18 comments:

  1. Hehehe, that's rather spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL it's beautiful, but as I opened this entry, my daughter walks in and goes CREEPY!  LOL I am laughing soo hard!!
    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's pretty!  Not creepy!  JAE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the link to RSVP and officially join the Round Robin. :-)
    http://members.aol.com/sepintx/challenge/cbook.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...thats a lil spooky at first glance.  

    NJLB
    http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, those are some beautiful crystal blue eyes.  I decided to try it myself.

    Derek

    http://journals.aol.com/deveil/PictureoftheDay/entries/1191

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I like this kind of Crystal!  I'm going to add your link to my journal for the Crystal challenge. :-)

    Monica
    http://journals.aol.com/photographybymon/Mamarazzi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her eye does look a little strange, but it's a cool interpretation of the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi :)

    This is way too coll. Absolutely wonderful and creative! :)

    Always, Carly :) http://journals.aol.com/ondinemonet/Ellipsis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!  :-)

    Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crystal has beautiful Crystal blue eyes for sure!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool picture and eyes. I'd say it definitiely qualifies. After all, it's about what the word means to you. :-) ---Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love horses....a very interesting angle.....he looks like he is flirting!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the photo! Perfect shot for crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Crystal's blue eye is very alluring, did you need a carrot to lure her?

    ReplyDelete
  16. heh...  you did the Crystal name too!  Love the horse!  Nice photo!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,