Tuesday, June 7, 2005

2

Well today started out good. I woke up before the alarm went off. Not a bad thing because it was only about 15 minutes early. I fixed me a cup of tea and stepped outside to look at the fog. I came back inside and read a few journals then got Brook up. No problems getting her going today! She had laid out her clothes last night before going to bed. No foot stomping or anything today. After taking her to day camp I walked 1  mile around the track. I did not want to do anymore than that because I really did not want to go to court all sweaty! I walked in sandals. I think I will take my tennis shoes with me tomorrow. Got to court, and it was just as full today as it was yesterday. Once again I was sent across the street to the small courtroom. Today the courtroom was freezing! Today the case was 5 counts of drug stuff. When questions were asked today I had to raise my hand when it came to the question of a family member and drug crimes. As quite a few people know, my daughter served time for drugs in a federal prison. So when they started calling jurors I was excused. I will probably be excused from all drug trials. I have no idea what cases are coming up. I just know it is going to be a long week! Lucky for me I do not have to be there until 1 PM tomorrow. I still have to get up early to take Brook to day camp but the rest of the morning is free!
Well that's it for now. It is almost time to go get Brook. I will be reading some more later. Please forgive it I do not comment much this week.

5 comments:

  1. it's OK
    ~ Julie~ http://journals.aol.com/joolsinwa/randommusingsofmymind

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's OK
    ~ Julie~ http://journals.aol.com/joolsinwa/randommusingsofmymind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, THIS is dedication!  You are doing so great with the walking...good for you!  JAE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don`t worry about commenting on journals Celeste, you have enough to worry about with the court. It would worry me I know. Good luck with it. ((((hugs))))  :-)

    Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry about us, we understand and will still be here after you have served your time on jury duty.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,