I got this idea from another journal. As soon as I remember where I will let you know. She had an idea that every Monday she would write about 10 good things that happened in the past week.
10 good things that happened this week.
1. Belle got out and stayed home.
2. I found where my chicken were laying their eggs.
3. Pat and I went out together.
4. Brook made me a picture.
5. Scampi made it thru this night without an accident.
6. The trees are blooming.
7. Pat is still on first shift.
8. The sun was shining more time than the clouds were raining.
9. I lost weight.
10. My friend's sister does not have to move to New York.
****edited to add; Lisa started this last week http://journals.aol.com/mlraminiak/ComingtotermswithMiddleAge/entries/749