1. What is your single biggest frustration right this minute?
LOL Funny , but I really cannot think of any right now.
2. What classic television show would you most like to see made into a modern-day movie? What classic movie do you think you'd like to see remade?
I really cannot think of any. I like them just the way they are. Classic movies are that, classics. Why mess with what is already good? And if it was bad then, what gives them the idea it can be made good now?
COURTENAYMPHELAN: Who do you think is the best author in J-land for poetry? How about for prose?
3. How many people in your family are war veterans? Of those, how many have you actually talked to about their experiences in war?
Let's see. My father-WW2,my 2 uncles-WW2,My husband-Vietnam. All of them had spoken some of their experiences. Mostly they were quiet about them. My Daddy was in the Pacific when the bombs were dropped. One uncle was in a POW camp in Europe. My other uncle was in a bomber squadrom in Europe and crashed.
4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #51 from
I could never choose here. I read several and all have different styles.
COURTENAYMPHELAN: If you haven't put your picture in your journal, would youconsider doing so? If you have, what made you do so?
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #52 from
My picture is floating around somewhere. maybe someday I will put it in the sidebar. I really like to see who I am reading and I am sure others like to put a face to a name too.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #53 from Nyuknyukpik2: What is your favorite black and white movie and why?