This is my first time doing this. I am going to attempt to do Patrick'sSaturdaySix
1. Think back to your years of Trick or Treating: Which one of your past Halloween costumes are you most proud of?
2. What is the format of your favorite radio station? (In other words, what type of music does it play?)
3. What is the oldest thing in your medicine cabinet?
4. What kind of book do you most prefer: hardback, paperback, audio or library?
5. What is your favorite comfort food and when was the last time you felt bad enough that you needed a big helping of it?
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #28 from Tara:
Dust off your high school yearbook. What was your Senior quote and/or what were you voted ''Most...'' or ''Most Likely To....''?
1. This one is easy. My favorite costume I was a gyspy! This was in the 60's and I had a flowing skirt made from scarves, very bright and colorful. My long hair had flowers in it. I wore lots of beads. LOL maybe I was a hippy but it was supposed to be a gyspy!
2. My favorite radio station plays music from the fifties, sixies, seventies, and eighties.
3. Oldest thing in my medicine cabinet is a cup. It belonged to my mama. It is about 30 years old.
4. Favorite type of book....hummmmm.....no way I can pick that. If it has words it is a favorite.
5. Pumpkin pie is my favorite comfort food. About a month ago life was bad for me and I bought one and ate the whole thing.
6. I did not have a senior quote as I was never a senior. I was also not voted most anything.