1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? UGHH turn out the light
2. How much cash do you have on you? Somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 cents.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Floor. The dog won't stay on it.
4. Favorite planet? Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Walmart. I lost my phone at Walmart New Year's Eve in the dressing room and they called it to make sure it was there.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? My phone viderates. My ringback tone is Riders on the storm.
7. What shirt are you wearing? Ledford' Lions. Brook's class shirt. I ordered one for me. I do it every year.
8. Do you label yourself? Sure. Sometimes the labels are not very nice.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Shoes? At home? Nope!
10. Bright or Dark Room? dim
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I think she is a great person . Rachel of Life and Stuff
12. What does your watch look like? RArely wear on. I think it is gold and silver.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? cu later It was from Pat. He was on computer, I was in bed. LOL
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I have not seen one in years!
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Craps
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Pat.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Susie, Pat's cat.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Caffeine of course and my thyroid pills and diabetics meds.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Digital camera here!
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 47. I like each year better than the last.
22. Your worst enemy? Myself
23. What is your current desktop picture? A picture I took a few Christmases back.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Good night
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? I will take the money thank you.
26. Do you like someone? Yes I do.
27. The last song you listened to? Darn if I know. Something from the 60's cause that is what was in the cd player.
28. What time of day were you born? I’m not sure. But I was a week late
29. What’s your favorite number? 4.
30. Where did you live in 1997? Chattanooga Tennessee, -Fort Oglethorpe, Ga- Houston, Texas, -Malone Texas***I misread this question. I thought it said 1977! In 1997 I was right here in Lafayette GA****
31. Are you jealous of anyone? At times yes, but currently I cannot think of a soul.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? I doubt it.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? In my livingroom in GA.
34. What do you dowhenvending machines steal your money? Go to the front counter and get my money back.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? I think so.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? If I had to then it would be on my arm. It does not sag as much there as you age.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Without a question!
39. Are you touchy feely? Not a lot.
40. What’s your life motto? Live and forgive then forget.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? my cell, that's it. The rest is optional.
42. What’s your favorite town/city? This one.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? A bottle of water
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Last week
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes and the brakes and belts and wires and I can flush it, I can install most parts and transmissions too.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? That he was dead
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? great grands.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? Define fancy. mink coat lacy dress? I think in 1986
49.Does anything hurt on your body right now? yep, knee, back, hands
50. Have you been burned by love? Oh yeah