Wednesday, November 22, 2006

turkey and stuff

1 pecan and 2 pumpkin pies, 1 turkey thawing, dressing made, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, deviled eggs, orange fluff, carrots, mushrooms, celery, salsa, 2 dips all done. 5 am comes early tomorrow and today is not over yet. I have more cooking to do. Potatoes to peel, beans to cook, brussel sprouts to cook. Apple pie and rolls to fix, and I must make some tea. I have no idea who all will show up. His family never rsvps. I just cook and eat. Who ever wants to be here will be here. I will be here and I am ready to stuff myself now!

8 comments:

  1. Can I come, too? I can be the strange aunt that nobody quite knows which side of what family she comes from! margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linking to you tonight!  Blessings, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds so yummy!!!! What is orange fluff??

    ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. well for sure...if it was possible...I would be parked on your doorstep....at five in the morning LOL...ready and willing to help get it on the table LOL....happy day to ya....hugs from KY...Ora

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds great!  i hope you and your family have a great thanksgiving
    hugs
    noelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow..Many Blessings!  TerryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummy! I did not make any sweet potatos, my hubby was disappointed

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,