Sunday, April 18, 2004

Random facts about me

Weekend assignment

http://journals.aol.com/johnmscalzi/bytheway/entries/1467

10 Random facts about me The lite version

 

  1. I am a bookworm. I read the town's entire library by the time I was in 7th grade. I would read as many as 5 books a day.
  2. I do not read much anymore as my eyesight has become more near sighted as the years go by.
  3. I hitchhiked across country when I was 15. From Denver to Mississippi, California to Denver,  were the longest trips at one time.
  4. I am hardheaded. (takes a lot for me to admit that )
  5. I am anorexic and fat. I have overcome it and so now that I am now fat( yes I am ! I weigh over 175 now ) it is hard for me to lose for fear of being that skeleton again. I once weighed 75 pounds @ 5'7" tall.
  6. I am afraid of being alone at the end.
  7. I have some Cherokee in me and I do not claim to be a "princess" like so many do.
  8. I never heard a bird sing or crickets until I was in 5th grade when I got my first hearing aid. I did not know that I was deaf and that you were actually supposed to hear those sounds. I thought that they were created by writers for books.
  9. I wanted to be a mother and have 4 kids. I never dreamed of being a nurse or doctor or teacher or anything else.
  10. I love living on a farm.

 

2 comments:

  1. i am thinking of doing a random fact thing too LOL. i'm a lil crazy so that might not be good ROFL. just kidding. wow these are very interesting things to know about ya lady. ty for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list.  I am sorry to see that you don't read much anymore.  Have you tried the large print books?  
    I feel the same as #6

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,