10 Random facts about me The lite version
- I am a bookworm. I read the town's entire library by the time I was in 7th grade. I would read as many as 5 books a day.
- I do not read much anymore as my eyesight has become more near sighted as the years go by.
- I hitchhiked across country when I was 15. From Denver to Mississippi, California to Denver, were the longest trips at one time.
- I am hardheaded. (takes a lot for me to admit that )
- I am anorexic and fat. I have overcome it and so now that I am now fat( yes I am ! I weigh over 175 now ) it is hard for me to lose for fear of being that skeleton again. I once weighed 75 pounds @ 5'7" tall.
- I am afraid of being alone at the end.
- I have some Cherokee in me and I do not claim to be a "princess" like so many do.
- I never heard a bird sing or crickets until I was in 5th grade when I got my first hearing aid. I did not know that I was deaf and that you were actually supposed to hear those sounds. I thought that they were created by writers for books.
- I wanted to be a mother and have 4 kids. I never dreamed of being a nurse or doctor or teacher or anything else.
- I love living on a farm.