Friday, April 16, 2004

Back from court

While sitting in I almost had a heart attack. It's true my chest felt like an elephant was sitting on it and I had sharp stabbing pain. The judge had just said I could give you 30 years, and here I was sitting there thinking 5 at the most. The DA was pushing for a full 5 years in prison and the probation officer, God bless him, was satisifed with the time she had done already. Well the judge was definatly a man of compassion, he gave her 6 months in the county jail. She will be home for the holidays this year. LOL and probally for a few more years after that. She will have a time of it reporting to 2 different probation officers but she will do it. 6 months, I start to cry everytime I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,