Friday, December 2, 2005

Friday 5

 

Once again it is time for The Friday Fivers.

1.  Where is the furthest you have traveled for Christmas and will you be traveling this year?    I am a homebody for the holidays. I guess the furthest I have traveled in 20 miles to my Mama's house

2.  Do you celebrate any other holiday this month? Kwanza? Chanukah? Festivus?   Does New Year's Eve count!?  

3. Who is the hardest person to shop for on your Christmas list and why do you think they are so hard to buy for?  This year the hardest person is my new son in law. I do not know him well enough yet.

4. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? Extra credit if you have a picture of you with Santa!  Stop believing? Never. I will always believe in the magic!

5. Fill in the blank;   For me Christmas just wouldn't be the same without _______? Family

3 comments:

  1. wel I can do two and five. 2. yes Hanukkah and 5. yes family is it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I love your graphic at the top too!

    Thanks for playing The 5'er!!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celeste
    Great answers!  I especially liked the answer to #5.  As you know, some of my relatives are putting us through it right now, but family still means the most at Christmas.  
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,