Monday, June 19, 2006

not looking ...

It has been a long, hot summer week and weekend. Sooner or later we are bound to get some rain. I smelled some today but it never made it to the ground at least not where I was at! We really need some.

Court tomorrow over the Contempt of court charges against F. Not looking forward to it. This person is dangerous but I will not allow him to scare me from testifying if necessary! I will protect my family. Been doing some updating of my skills. I was satisfied this weekend. I did get 15 bullseyes in a row on the target. That is one clip on the 9mm.  I also checked my skills on my Colt 357 mag and my 20 gauge shotgun. My .22 Ruger seems to be pulling to right, maybe because it is so light compared to the rest of them. Oh well, aim for the left eye hit the right..... No I am not looking for trouble, but I will not run. 911 will be called first if at all possible. My phone never leaves my side and 911 is on voice dial and speed dial.

Time for bed, I hate to have swollen eyes from lack of sleep.

7 comments:

  1. There is so little I can say. Bless you for maintaining the courage in following through on this animal. PLEASE keep us posted, each step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we finally got 3/4 of an inch of rain over the weekend.  Still need more, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you soon get that rain you need ~ Court tomorrow Celeste ~ please take care of yourself F. sounds like a person I would not want to be around ~ Ally X

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need rain badly here...my grass is about dead....
    please be careful around that maniac...Man I would not want to step in front of your gun!!!lol Good shooting! I keep my 38 by my bed every night...and also have mega shot guns and rifles too.
    and though I would not want to, I WOULD USE IT.
     Unfortunately there are TOO many bad people in the world now.
    love,
    Carlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only insecure idiots need to threaten women. Hold your ground on the stand and look him in they eye. Tell the truth and don't be scared. It will be over before you know it.

    Good shooting!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remind me to make sure I am wearing orange and I gave you advance notice before I ever think of visiting you on your homestead.

    Geesh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You want rain? COME N GET IT! TAKE IT! I don't want, nor do I need anymore.

    Ummmm.. Remind me if I ever piss you off, to either be on the phone or the puter, and not within shooting range. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,