It has been awhile since I have done my 10 good things. I must get back into the habit. It is good to look back over the past week and find those things however small they may be.
10 Good Things: June 19-25, 2006
1. I faced an abuser in court and helped get him locked up for 10 days and court ordered counseling.
2. Rain finally fell on my part of the world and the ground drank it up. My corn is no longer parched.
3. Pat still has a job even though he is back on second shift.
4. My air conditioner worked this week while the temps were over 100 degrees.
5. I made over $120 recycling my drink cans,copper,and brass.
6. I lost the weight I had gained. I am done to 175 again.
7. They caught the kids that were involved in several gang shootings last week. Yes kids, 15, 16 and 17 years old. Gangs. 13 year old shot and 2 other dead. The 13 year old was not in gang.
8. My keyboard still works after getting coke spilled in it.
9. I visited with my friend and had a really good time.
10. I remembered and told stories about my mama and did not cry.