Saturday, November 27, 2004

Time again

It is time again for  Patrick's Saturday Six . Once again some good questions!

1. How long do your Thanksgiving leftovers usually last, and at what's the first non-Thanksgiving item you begin to crave when you tire of turkey?

For me, the first non-Thanksgiving item I crave is steak.


2. Of the following, which would you most prefer to be located:
a) Interstate highway traffic jam
b) Slow-moving checkout line
c) Dentist's chair

Been in all three but I think the checkout line wins it.


3. What is at the top of your personal Christmas gift wish list this year?

I don't have a wish list. Gave up on making one years ago because I never got anything on it anyways.

4. What improvement would you most like to see added to AOL's Journal software?

SPELLCHECK

5. What seasonal movies do you most look forward to this time of year?

Rudolph The Rednosed Reundeer

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #33 from
Tara:  What is your favorite classic 80's video game?

I guess it would have to be Ms Pacman. I prefered pinball games.

3 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS CRAVE A STEAK AFTER THANKSGIVING TOO. LOL!! AND I LOVE PACMAN. MS PACMAN SECOND. BUT THEN I GOT INTO GALACTICA AND THAT ONE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE AND I STILL PLAY THAT ONE WHEN I CAN.:)
    GOOD ANSWERS!
    KIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you too????I  never get anything on my wish list either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good answers Celeste...i never get anything i want eitehr!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed, spam is not tolerated,