Here it is folks, a day late and a dollar short, Patrick’s Saturday Six!
Now, on to this week's questions. To play you can either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! (And if you're playing for the first time, please be sure to say so in the comment!) Enjoy!
1. Other than news, sports, editorials and weather, which specific features or columns of the newspaper do you always read?
Obits, I know it sounds morbid, but I know a lot of older people
2. When do you normally do your Christmas shopping? Have you started this year's, yet? Do you intend to spend more, less or the same this year versus last year?
I start my shopping in September and usually end the 23rd of December.
3. You're having a true "TV Dinner," made by a classic character: who would you rather have in the kitchen:
A) Aunt Bee from "The Andy Griffith Show"
B) Alice from "The Brady Bunch"
C) June from "Leave it to Beaver"
D) Edith from "All in the Family"
E) Claire from "The Cosby Show"
4. What topic are you most sick of hearing about in J-Land?
5. What company is annoying you most with junk mail?
Republican party, I am still getting stuff from them
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #32 from Chantal: What cheesy sitcom (from any era) most describes how you grew up? Your family, location, dynamics, details...
None of them