Well I did the newest assignment from John at By the Way. LOL The music on the computer is not mine although I do listen to it. Brook knows most of the words to all of these songs. She sings along with her Papaw.
1. Open up the music player on your computer (if you have one -- the music player, I mean. Clearly you have a computer, because otherwise you couldn't read this).
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the "shuffle" command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarassing. That's right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It's time for total musical honesty.
1. CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE- ELVIS
2. BLACK MAGIC WOMAN- SANTANA
3. THAT'LL BE THE DAY-BUDDY HOLLY
4. ARE YOU LONESOME TONIGHT- ELVIS
5. COUNTRY STATE OF MIND- HANK WILLIAMS, JR.
6. LOVE ME TENDER- ELVIS
7. THING CALLED LOVE- JOHNNY CASH
8. I WON'T GO HUNTING WITH YOU JAKE- JIMMY DEAN
9. BORN TO BOOGIE- HANK WILLIAMS, JR
10. I AM A MAN OF CONSTANT SORROWS- SOGGY BOTTOM BOYS